Thursday, August 9th
in the Horticulture/Foods Building
County Fair Prizes: First = $15, Second = $10
Enter your best single or double crust pie. Pies should be 8-10 inches. See general rules below:
- Register the day of the contest between 5:30 and 6:45 p.m. Entries will be judge at 7:00 p.m. by local celebrities.
- Contestants should bring a card with name and address on it and another card with the recipe on it. If you do not want the recipe made public please make that indication on your recipe card or it will be made available to those requesting it.
- All entries should be fully prepared. Have product ready to be judged - such as dish to display product. Once the judging is completed, the remainder of the entries will be made available to the public.
- Refrigeration is available.
- Exhibitors must be 8 years of age or older.
- Open to anyone.