1. The DCAS storage department does NOT provide any in/out storage. Your unit, once stored, is considered to be in dead storage. THERE ARE SIGNIFICANT CHARGES IF A UNIT HAS TO BE REMOVED BEFORE THE SCHEDULED MOVE OUT DATE.
2. Vehicles are stored on assigned dates in the fall and are removed from storage on assigned dates in the spring. All removal dates are scheduled late in April or early May. Removal dates are assigned in order to limit the moving of your vehicle. If you are unable to keep your removal appointment, we will charge $10.00 for each additional day we store your unit.
3. We do not allow customers to park their own vehicles. The DCAS storage department will park the storage vehicles in the buildings. Customers are not to be in the buildings.
4. If you have a 5th wheel that is being stored – it has to come in September in order for us to store it. We are unable to move them so we need them up against the walls of the buildings. Please schedule them to come in as early as possible.
5. When storing a motorized vehicle such as a car, motor home, truck, etc., you are required to provide a complete set of keys for the vehicle to the DCAS storage department. No units may be stored on blocks, nor may tires be removed or radiator antifreeze be drained from the unit placed in storage. All units must be movable and batteries may not be removed from any car, truck, motor home, etc.
6. All storage locations are unheated; therefore, your unit must be winterized.
7. It is the customer’s responsibility to carry insurance on the stored unit. The Society (DCAS) assumes no responsibility for any loss, damage, vandalism, destruction, security or protection of property which is placed in storage.
8. All units will be measured from “tip to tip” including the tongue on trailers. This measurement may not agree with your title card.
9. *NEW* No Propane tanks allowed. Please remove prior to being stored with us.