$45 Daily with utilities (includes sales tax)
$250 Weekly with utilities (includes sales tax)
$550 Monthly with utilities up to 4 people (sales tax exempt)
$4 per person over 4 people
$35 Daily without utilities (includes sales tax)
$175 Weekly without utilities (includes sales tax)
$350 Monthly without utilities (sales tax exempt)Monthly is 30 Days!
Weekly is 7 Days / 6 Nights!
For event camping
rates, please call the Fair Office at 651-463-6900.
Rates for the MN Throwdown is $50/night for a site.
Campsites are limited to:
1 RV, or 1 Travel Trailer, or 1 Pop-up Camper
All sites are permitted 1 tow behind trailer or vehicle (size of area permitting)
- Check in time is 8:00am to 4:30pm Monday thru Friday.
- Quiet time is 10:00 PM to 7:00 AM.
- Pets must be leashed when outside of RV.
- Owners must clean up after pets.
- No RV/Camping mats to be left out. They
are not allowed to be rolled out for a 24-hour period. Must be rolled
up when not home and overnight.
- There is no outdoor fencing or dog areas allowed in campgrounds.
- No leashing dog to any Fair/Campground property.
- No open fires without permit, must be above ground in portable fire pits with a top screen.
- Maximum speed limit on the grounds is 10 MPH.
- No metal detecting on the grounds.
- Bag all garbage and place in dumpster located in dumpster enclosure. The dumpster is not available for dumping large items.
- Fire ashes to be put into metal ash container, do not dump on ground
- Outside storage of belongings is not allowed.
- Keep campsites clean and neat.
- Respect the privacy of other campers and don’t walk through or between other sites.
- Turn off all outside lights when retiring for the night.
- No major repair work to be done on-site (i.e. changing oil, engine repairs etc.).
- Visitors must leave campgrounds by Midnight, quiet time after 10:00 PM.
- Visitors are to use parking areas on the grounds.
- All people staying in RV must be listed on registration envelope by name.
- If staying for a day, week, or a month, the fee must be paid in full at time of arrival.
- The campgrounds and the grounds of DCAS has NO severe weather shelters, campers are responsible to seek their own shelter during severe weather.
- Use of the Dump Station is included in fee.
- There are additional rules and form examples in the DCAS Campground Rule Policy.
- NO Refunds, NO Exceptions!
- Payment is due prior to your expiring reservation. If it is not paid, you are considered trespassing and will be escorted off the premises by the Sheriff's Office.