Premiums and Awards
- The superintendent of the department, or some other person appointed, shall assist the awarding committee as a clerk and shall keep a record of the awards made. The record, when competed, shall be signed by the awarding committee and returned to the secretary.
- Any interference by exhibitors to influence or dictate the decision of the judges will be sufficient cause for excluding his or her entry from the competition and should be reported to the secretary through the superintendent of the department. Decisions of judges are final.
- All awards shall be made by comparison of the individual merits of the entries. The judges may award no awards without reason if they believe they do not merit an award.
- All premium checks for Champion awards must be cashed within 30 days from date of issue.
- The following colors will be used in designating awards:
- Royal Purple - Championship or Sweepstakes
- Lavender - Reserve Champion
- Blue - First Premium
- Red - Second Premium
- White - Third Premium
6. There will only be cash premiums for Champion, Reserve Champion, 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place awards.